Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday 7 March 2014

Where to get cheap OPKs and HPTs

Eloo.....
For my fellow Bruneians, as we all know barang kat sini semua mahal2 macam *^&(%^)
sometimes we can't just afford to buy baskets of OPKs and HPTs kat sini, so I nak recommend this Facebook Fanpage, which I will usually get my OPKs and HPTs stocked up

Here it goes:

Click on the link ----> FB: Happy To Be Pregnant <-----

Pricing?

50 strips OPK and free 5strips UPT + urine cups RM100 
Thermometer RM12
Postage RM15 (Poslaju Ok...)

Total RM100+15+12=RM127

RM127 convert to BND more or less cuma $50 je...

Imagine if you had to buy kat Guardian

50 OPK ($300) + 5 UPT ($11)
Thermometer ($20)

All in all $331

Spend wisely ok...

Note:
I dah try OPK dan UPT dari eBay, but tak berapa sensitive...

0 comments:

Post a Comment