Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday 4 March 2014

My fourth failed pregnancy (pregnancy confirmed by doctor)

Fourth pregnancy happened on August 2013. I keep track on my symptoms, which will be listed below:


19 July 2013 - had my period for 5days

1 Aug - cervical mucus started (darker OPK)

2 Aug - flu, blocked nose

3 Aug - flu, getting better after drinking lots of water, cervical mucus late at night, POSITIVE OPK

4 Aug - OPK line faded - suspected OVULATION DAY

5 Aug - hot flashes back of neck, toothache, headache, moody

6 Aug - cramps on left and right ovaries, many saliva, headache, light-headed, moody, bit of backache

15 Aug - faint positive line, BFP !!! faint but visible, appeared within 5 minutes timeframe, bit of nausea (up to neck only, did not vomit), bit moody

17 Aug - OPK getting darker (not ovulating, but it's also a sign of pregnancy as an OPK can also picks up HCG hormone), bit of cough at night, ngilu on my uterus, increased appetite, very sleepy

18 Aug - sleepy much, headache on the right side only, watery discharge, high fever

19 Aug - sneeze, bit fatigue, bit darker PT, vivid dreams since ovulation, watery discharge, itchy throat

20 Aug - darker pt vivid dream last night

21 Aug - slept early, woke up at 12am, could not sleep due to warmness, sore boobs not really today, bit tired, hungry all the time, watery discharge not really

23 Aug - watery discharge after lunch, bit of white stringy mucus, thick feeling on uterus

24 Aug - MISCARRIED - heavy bleeding



Before the miscarriage, we went to the Emergency again for urine and blood test. Surprisingly masa kat Emergency (I cant remember the date !!! I guess 1 day before I miscarried???) my urine was negative, I showed them my PT and they even confirmed that I was pregnant based from my PTs.

Withdraw blood, HCG level came back to 29. Oh no...not again....same like before...only this time, it's bit higher. Progesterone was good, at around 9.0++

We didnt get a second blood review since I miscarried earlier before the second blood withdrawal.

Progesterone was good ! But whyyyyyyy ?????? I asked myself last year.

This year, I already know why... =') it was due to Subclinical Hypothyroid, High TSH level, PCOS and once-upon-a-time-I-got-an-infection, that's why.....I am now in the process to get my body prepared for the next pregnancy. Hopefully the next one sticks, or stick !!!

Oh, sikit lg lupa.....on my fourth failed pregnancy ada satu hari tu, mungkin hubby was too super excited he tepuk2 tekan2 my tummy, for him it was a soft tepuk, for me I felt the 'gegaran' in my uterus. Then ada juga one time tu when I was standing in front of the mirror, he hugged me from behind, and my body was pushed and moved forward and my tummy had a direct impact with the edge of the table, and the impact i can tell u was not gentle...that might also be a reason why I miscarried...but nevermind, I cannot blame it on my husband. He has good swimmers, and that all that matters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment