Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday 17 March 2014

My Plan B...

If this first cycle with clomid+metformin+progesterone ends up with no baby, Im gonna opt for something more natural and cheaper.

AT FIRST, we decided to give ABP26 a go. This ABP26 (Aura Beauty Perfect) has made Didie Alias and Rozita Che Wan to conceive, and both are in their 40s... *cry*



But somehow.....last night, late night, I received a message from a friend of mine via FB Inbox....
The last time we had a conversation was on 5 Jan 2014.
And last night she announced that she is now 3 months pregnant !!!
Actually we had a deal, to give updates in case one of us get pregnant earlier. 
Wohoo...happy for her !!!
She told me, she consumed SHAKLEE GLA from her first day of mensus up till 12 days.
At the same time both her and her husband went to meet Ustaz Soud, and were given this ubat warna putih.

Maybe this is a way of how God guided me since He knew both of us ada kesempitan duit pada masa ni.
Nak jumpa doktor je skali visit dh kena charge $300 roughly HUHU...
ABP26 pun mahal gak... Red + Purple + Triple L 2 set all in all $250 =p
Then tiba2 je my friend inbox I semalam...

So our next plan, kalau start mensus je, I will start consuming  SHAKLEE ESP (Soy Isoflavones) from Day 2-6. Kalau ada masalah thyroid, SI ni tak di galakkan, but kalau cuma consume 5hari dlm 1 cycle, should be ok...
I read that this SI acts exactly like a Clomid...worth a try! Click here to read more on it.
At the same time will consume SHAKLEE GLA from Day 1 to 14
Besides than those, will also consume SHAKLEE Alfalfa Complex and Omega Guard sebab I baca they are very great products kalau ada PCOS...



So from Dr Avinash, will still be consuming Metformin, if advised.

But still, I am very hopeful that I will get my BFP this cycle...huhuhu....I am now on Day 36. Selalunya before PCOS, this day dah start mensus dah....

Insya Allah...hopefully Tuhan akan tolong...Aamiin...


0 comments:

Post a Comment