Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday 2 March 2014

Might have ovulated...

Tested opk today and the second line went back negative.
Soooooo.....i predict that ovulation might already have happened few hours back or will be happening few hours after. Coz since last night, my ovaries were annoyingly cramped and were painful. Today especially. So sakit. And i felt so sleepy and tired too. And had nausea.
However, i started temping again this morning, my temperature was...umm..not as what i would have imagined. Still 35++ celsius. I imagined a 36++
Anyhow...we'll just have to wait and see.

Im gonna announce today as my ovulation day and will start testing hpt on 10dpo and onwards. Fingers crossed !!!!
Note : see my bbt chart, it doesnt look right, right? Huhu...

0 comments:

Post a Comment