Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Second Appointment with Dr Avinash

We went to see her on 25 February 2014 for our second appointment.

This time doctor wanted to check whether my follicles are growing (remember, I was on clomid this cycle from Day 2-6)

When I met her, I was on my Cycle Day 16, and luckily before I went to her clinic, I tested OPK and there was a dark surge. She, on the other hand, expected my dominant follicles to be as large as 18mm (or 1.8cm). Unfortunately, my biggest follicle at that time measured around 11mm (1.1cm)

:( :( :( :( :(

Of course I was worried !!! I guess she could see my reaction and further said "since your cycle is usually long, it will take some time for you to ovulate, still on the way don't worry, they will grow"

Phewww... =D

So she gave me a guideline on when to do intercourse and so on. She also asked me to start increasing my dosage on METFORMIN from 1000mg to 2000mg. So instead of taking 2 tablets per day, I have to take 4 tablets a day =/ the tablets areee hugeeeeee i tellll you....

Oh, she also took a swab inside my you-know-what to check whether I still have the Group B Streptococcus (the infection that I had during my first pregnancy).

Next appointment will be on the 4th March 2014, result of swab will also be available.


-Consultation
-Metformin
-Transvaginal Ultrasound
-Vaginal Swab
-Progesterone (Duphaston) 

Total cost: $240

0 comments:

Post a Comment