Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday 5 March 2014

My Dream at 1DPO

Fun dreams always appear after my ovulation (during my lutheal phase)...

 At 1DPO (malamnya), I dreamt of so many crazy things.
One of the dreams showed my twins ! A boy and a girl ... =O
and.......I don't know exactly how to describe this....

but I saw the word "8DPO" was like floating around with a background of an abstract (mcm color marble cake)

as if it was a guidance for me to take a test on 8DPO?? I don't know....we'll see....hopefully all is good !! God knows best !

Well, last night (2DPO), my dream was really funny, I woke up laughing like it was almost real. LOL ! I didnt know if that what caused my husband to be wide awake there onwards =p

Fun dreams....always looking forward to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment