Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 8 March 2014

My symptoms at 6DPO

-temperature dropped, maybe because I didn't put on a blanket?
-woke up with headache
-occasional headaches throughout the day
-digestion problem
-dry throat, flu like symptoms
-surprisingly, still no obvious sore boobs
-usually will wake up to pee, but not this morning
-yawning at 11.20am, bit sleepy
-i can sense the twinging (?? can't find for another word) inside my uterus
-my left ear is annoyingly buzzing (or ringing??) since 12.10pm ! ughhhh(VERY VERY UNUSUAL!)
-the ringing ear subsided after 5 minutes
-mouth ulcer
-i dont know if i should include this, dark pigmentation on both sides of my lips since 2 days ago. And today, the skin just chapped (terkupas)
-boobs started to feel so little pain, only for few seconds



Today is CD27

0 comments:

Post a Comment