Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday 11 March 2014

[BEWARE, YUCKY PHOTO] DO NOT VIEW IF YOU HAVE A WEAK HEART

My symptoms at 9dpo
-woke up with headache
-hubby said, I sang in my dream for about 10 seconds haha !
-crazy headache (light headed) throughout the day
-stuffed nose
-gassy
-i realised that my stool looked funny since yesterday, yellow pea size, yellow round cracker size (TMI i know!)
-still, not really into rice, chicken whatsoever, had kebab for my lunch
-long rest/sleep last night due to fatigue (didnt have my shower too)
-bit sore on the right side in between boobs and armpit (usual signs of my previous pregnancies)
-bit of backache
-bit of ringing in the ear on the left side (again!)
-this afternoon, i saw a slimy discharge, tho the photo below shows tiny bit of yellowish greenish mucus, but most of them are clear and creamy in color. I can also feel a tint of eggwhite cervical mucus kind of texture
(My hope is getting high again huhiii....might be a mucus plug????) Who knows!!
Ok, im gonna warn you again about the mucus which i found out this afternoon, if you are the kind of person who get fainted easily, prone to nausea and vomiting, pls click the "back" button now. I mean, NOW!




Im serious....pls retreat, nowwwww







I said, Nowwwww..






Ok......






If.......
You..........



Insisted........




Here goes......





0 comments:

Post a Comment