Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Fourth appointment with Dr Avinash

My husband and I were supposed to meet Dr Avinash on 13.03.2014
But we went there yesterday evening (Tuesday evening)

I was worried if I will get pregnant this cycle, I will lose the baby again due to Progesterone suppression.
My progesterone pills have finished, and the last time I consume the pill was on Monday morning.

Due to the yellowish cervical mucus that I had yesterday, I decided to bring my husband to meet Dr Avinash earlier to seek for advise.

She allowed me to continue with my Progesterone taking, but warned to stop immediately as soon as my period comes.

I also stocked up my Metformin, so that is all about it.
Will be going to see her again if I get my BFP or my mensus.

-Progesterone pills for 10 days
-Metformin 1 box

Total cost : $90

0 comments:

Post a Comment