Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Third Appointment with Dr Avinash

Today, 04 March 2014, my husband and I went to Lee Clinic Gadong for our third appointment.

Today's agenda is to discuss on the result of swab and to inform the doctor I have actually ovulated (actually I wanted her to check on my egg(s) by ultrasound but I forgot to do so - on a second note, I thought it would be a dangerous thing to do in case the egg(s) is/are already fertilized)

I was a bit moody at that time, you know....marah kat husband I.....(check my previous post)

So I went into the room alone and met Dr Avinash.

Ok, here's the result. My body is CLEARED with no infection no Group B streptococcus no harmful bacteria !!! How mesmerizing ! I do look after my hygiene and putting it as my priority before health and safety. So worth it !

So in case I got pregnant in the future, there's no need for me to eat so many types of antibiotics. But I will still need to monitor and to keep this Group B Streptococcus at bay. Doctor said sometimes they will come back before labor. There's is still a reason to get worried. I heard that if this Group B Strep enters the placenta it will condemn the baby's immune system and will be prone to get Down Syndrome and other defects. Im not sure....I might be wrong...So pls get yourself checked on this too !

Today, is a blessing for both husband and I. The cashier said "no charges" so I was like "are you sure??" haha... TQ Lee Clinic ! Hopefully this journey will lead us to somewhere we have always dreamt of. Aamiin....

-Consultation
-Result for swab

Total cost : $0

0 comments:

Post a Comment