Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday 7 March 2014

My symptoms at 5DPO

-as usual, woke up at around 3am, and as usual, hubby also got awaken and we both were having a mini-insomnia
-woke up with slight headache, not as terrible as last night
-still got cramps on ovaries, sometimes on the legs and thigh
-pain on uterus
-rasa kenyat2 kat paha once in a while
-sore boobs on and off, not so severe. my previous pregnancies, the pain was more intense
-increased appetite, since started clomid maybe? lol
-sneezing (not usual)
-feeling warm on my right tricep near my elbow (occasionally - not usual)
-had a sharp-needle-stab-like in the middle of the uterus in the afternoon (implantation???? Aamiin!!)
-can feel symptoms of flu coming....
-oh nearly forgotten, when I woke at around 3am this morning, my throat felt sooo dry. then my husband said to me "dear, karing leher ah..." ("dear..i feel so thirsty"...) o.O first time happening ! after the ovulation, we were always up in the middle of the night together, we peed in the middle of the night together, and last night, we felt soooo thirsty together! how weird is that? i dont know...
-sleepy in the office



Today is CD26
3 more days towards testing.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment