Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday 6 March 2014

My symptoms at 4DPO

-temping at 3am, temp was 36.39 (the highest so far - my norm was around 35ish)
-gassy
-woke up to pee and had a hangover, had to lean my hand against the wall to switch a light on, it felt like you ride a merry-go-round, only bit faster
-I notice that recently I had always woke up in the middle of the night, either to pee, or just insomnia attack, i don't know...so annoying...
-woke up with a major headache
-backache
-painful on my right ovary
-feeling warm
-itchy scalp (not normal after I changed my shampoo) - scratching my head so bad it hurts!
-headaches throughout the day
-sleepy in the office

**image credit: Google.com**


today is CD25 (CD means cycle day)
4 more days to test...according to my dream lol...so superstitious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment