Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday 7 March 2014

Frozen yoghurt anyone??

Again, ive got no appetite for rice this afternoon. So i end up pulling over at Dezato.

I remember before I got married, I used to be a regular customer of Tutti Frutti. I went there almost everyday for Froyo, and I had actually (although I never realized it at first) lose weight, from 92kg turun ke 85kg. I only realized when the nurse got me stand on the weighing scale few weeks after I got married. I guess that only happened before I got my PCOS huhu....

After my fourth miscarriage, my weight was 88kg. After I got my PCOS, it went up happily to 96kg.
Regardless my efforts, the number did not co-operate.
So right now, the scale is no longer my friend. I hate it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment