Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday 14 February 2016

I was lucky...

I was lucky....
coz I had the most easiest pregnancy than my peers
coz I have the most supportive husband on earth (ya right~)
coz I did not develop any stretchmarks
coz my tummy were not as big as the others
coz I reached my pre-pregnancy weight a month after my delivery
coz I never had any contractions, never felt one
coz I never had nausea / puked
coz I didnt have fever / cold
coz my feet never got swollen
coz my sugar level and blood pressure were always normal
coz my energy level was OK
coz I felt calmness / serenity throughout the pregnancy

My only complications are...
- headaches
- carpal tunnel / tangan terseliuh
- shortness of breath
- couldnt eat chicken

Ya Allah...I feel so blessed, thank you for this gift...

0 comments:

Post a Comment