Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday 20 April 2015

Thyroid, BETA HCG and Progesterone Result

Bloodwork done on 12 dpo (Saturday 18 April 2015)

Result is out on 14dpo (Monday morning 20 April 2015)

- TSH THYROID (from normal 1.2 rises up to 6.5 - NOT GOOD) - above 3 is abnormal

I stopped taking in Levothyroxine because I thought drinking GAIA alone will help me to fix the hormone. I was wrong. So now need to continue on a dose of 25mcg.

- BETA HSCG (18.7) yayyy I am pregnant, but doctor was not pleased because the level is too low. She was expecting to see more than 100 miu. How could it be so high at the begininng?? It was only 11/12 dpo and my ovulation was late. So i was also wondering whether the implantation occured a bit late. At first she didnt want to continue the bloodwork test, but insisted to go for an abdominal ultrasound to check whether there is a sac inside. Pfff... my hcg level is too low to detect one. Doesnt she know that in order to find a viable sac the hcg level has to be at a minimum of 1500??? Well thats what I told her!! So she asked me to check and test my urine. Went out and took a bottle from a nurse. Did the test my own before I handed over. U know what the nurse did? Since it's too faint (my cheap pt is wayyyyy more sensitive than theirs!!!!!) she labelled as NEGATIVE. This is the reason why I never need to trust the clinic wholeheartedly ! I showed her my cheap pt and the line is dark ! (Tho it doesnt really show on photo)

PROGESTERONE - no need to rant coz ittttssssss at 27.9 :D yayyy above 10 is GOOOOOODDD

Next bloodwork is on 27th April (next week!)
And they also need to monitor my TSH thyroid level after 6 weeks.

We just have to wait and see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment