Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday 10 April 2015

Indeed, I was ovulating

Today : 10 April 2015
Cycle Day : 42

Positive OPK : 04 April 2015
Suspected Ovulation : 06 April 2015

Baby dance on 03 and 07 April 2015 because now hubby is not feeling well.

DPO : 4

I started to feel mild sore on my right ovary. Most food that I ate got no taste, I dont know why.

Oh ya....just for an update, I went to see Dr Hj Zainal again, expert of Homeopathy on Tuesday, 07 April 2015. If you read my previous blog I said I had enough of him. Thinking back, my cycle went back to 28 days after I ate his medicines, and I had a chemical pregnancy soon after, and this also happened after I started doing Atkins diet.

Refer to the links:

http://bruneittc.blogspot.com/search/label/homeopathy

http://bruneittc.blogspot.com/2014_08_01_archive.html

So I started to consume homeopathy medicines too. and Gaia. and Zinc. and Folic Acid.

So lazy to type. Bye!


0 comments:

Post a Comment