Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday 16 April 2015

Pregnancy Test 10dpo

Today is 16 April 2015
Cycle 48
12 days after Positive OPK
10 days after Ovulation

This morning I used the cheap PT as usual to check whether there's a line. Yep. Saw a very faint line within the 5 minutes frame.

So went out to buy another PT from minimart. Again I tested at work. Yep. Saw a very faint line within the 5 minutes frame.

This evening, again I tested. Still very very faint but when it dries up, the line is pretty much obvious.

I dont know. I am used to get these kinna line. I wanna see dark lines. So im gonna disregard these tests.

First image : (morning test) You cant see the lines on ohoti but you can see the lines with bare eyes

Second image : (evening test) After it dried up. Line can be seen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment