Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 18 April 2015

Pregnancy Test 12 dpo

Compared to test taken at 7pm last night, today it is a lil bit lighter. Yesterday evening it took 10 seconds for the line to appear. This morning (4.30am) took around 1 minute for the line to appear. Somehow it crushed my heart but I guess I tested so close into the days. Now is 12dpo. I SHOULD take the next test on 14dpo. Later will go to the clinic to check my beta. Sigh..hope this is it. But.


Another one photo which shows the opk. Opk is getting way darker today 12 dpo than on 11 dpo.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It's really a good decision .I support you this decision.And I review your pregnancy test . I love your post.
Thanks for sharing this post.

Post a Comment