Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 22 February 2014

My Husband and I #rant#

Sigh....sometimes I wonder, bilalah Tuhan nak beri kitorang anak.....

Myhusband and I got married on July 2012.
My lil brother got married on Sept 2012 then 2months after her wife got pregnant
My friends got married few weeks and few months after me, got pregnant so easily
Husband punya kawan pun dah ramai wife drg pregnant. Her colleague recently also delivered a baby. 


Seems like everyone didn't have to push extra effort to make babies.
Seems like the babies also love them, that's why senang sangat nak preggy huhu...


During the first year memang stress giler aaa...Pernah juga salahkan Tuhan (Astaghfirullah...) sebab tak turunkan rezeki zuriat. But I manage to slowly accept fate. Alhamdulillah sekarang dah tenang...
When I heard somebody gets pregnant, I can already smile and congratulated them :)


I now realize, things happen for a reason. Mungkin ada sebab kenapa Tuhan belum turunkan rezeki anak kat kami kot.. Walaupun takde rezeki anak, alhamdulillah rezeki yg lain dah mula masuk. Syukur Ya Allah !!


Atleast Tuhan pernah gak buat I preggy...4kali pulak tu !! but unfortunately all four tak lekat, nak buat macam  mana :) but atleast I know that my husband memang tak pernah ada masalah about his swimmers. Masalahnya ada kat I =P :')


But for you baby, I will do anything within my reach, just to make your appearance into this world, a reality !!! No matter how expensive the treatments would be, no matter how painful my body will react, no matter how hard I will stay faithful and will consistently try to bring you into this world, I promise I wont give up! We promise we wont give up. Coz we do believe, sooner or later, it's just a matter of time, one fine day, you'll be here, with us...Baby love!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment