Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday 23 February 2014

My first BBT

Hi all...
Ive just started tempting my basal body temperature (bbt) few days ago and noticed constant increment until today.
My temp shifted from a high to a dip low as you may see below. As usual, I google lah...and some say if you notice a fall in temperature before your ovulation, you are lucky to notice that's what your LH surge is causing. So to cover this doubt, it says when there's a fall in tempterarure before your ovulation, your LH surge can already be detected and you will ovulate within 24-36hours ! Howwwww???
Sorry I forgot to include that today is my cycle day 14, my first cycle with norcutin (to get my mensus), metformin (for PCOS), decan (i dont know what this is for) and clomid. We planned to do IUI this coming 24th Feb but due to several reasons, we cancelled it. So next appointment with doctor will be on 25th Feb to monitor my follicles.
If i were to ovulate before I see my doctor, then i will not be able to see how many follicles my ovaries will produce (or will i? I dont know...im new to this stuff)
From my readings at google, i will ovulate within 36hours, and myhusband will only be here with me after 40hours. I dont wanna miss our chances !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment