Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday 9 September 2015

VIABLE Pregnancy ! ^_~

Today : 09 September 2015
Week 24 and Day 1
Weight gain throughout this pregnancy : 4kg :-(

It's been a while... and my pregnancy is now VIABLE !
What does a viable pregnancy means to us?
Say, Im gonna start an early labor *touch wood*, the baby will have a 50% chance of survival.
This is because, most of the organs and the lung have already been developed (lungs not perfectly developed tho). Still require NICU / SICU nurses to look after the baby for months so that the baby will grow normally and healthily. There will be some complications tho, mostly the developmental part of the kid.

I really wish I can keep this baby in my womb till it's due date.
Pregnancy is a blessing, but the side effects that came with it were not really pleasant.
Especially at nights. Huhu... Frequent visit to the toilet, uncomfy sleeping position, blocked nose, not being able to breath properly, heavy snore like nobody's business (luckily hubby never complained haha), headaches (this issue never resolved since day 1), occasional leg cramps, dogs barking in the middle of the night, bloody dreams (dreamt about ponti-bebeh once, huh!), ligament pain, the list goes on and on and on...

My eczema, is getting worse, I no longer use the cream the skin doctor gave me coz it doesnt do any good. Usually I will use TRIDERM to treat my eczema, but I am not sure if it is safe to be used during pregnancy...

And, those annoying red itchy spots in the middle of my chest, in between my boobs. Speaking about boobs, I am so so disappointed that they do not have any progress to grow big. They sore sometimes, but that's about it, I am still using the same old bra, no changes nothing. I so jelus bila tengok other women with huge boobs during their pregnancies. Mine is just the same old boobies. Pff!

My shoes are getting more and more fitter, I guess my feet are now swelling tho I can't really see any obvious lumps.

Oh ya...since yesterday I notice my urine will remain yellow no mater how much water I consumed. It is easy to get dehydrated during pregnancy. and being dehydrated during pregnant is NOT GOOD. It can cause early contractions, preterm labor, lack of amniotic fluid and the baby's legs and hands can be deformed. SCARY thought....

Recently, I feel like I wanna sleep the whole day. So I make time for my naps, luckily in my office ada sofa ehehehe...

Later will give updates about my ANATOMY SCAN result.
Feels so sleepy already, and time is now 12.28pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment