Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday 13 August 2015

First time bleeding (red blood)

13th August 2015
20 weeks + 2 days

I experienced 1 time bleeding when I was 19weeks 6days pregnant.
Usually, I will only see whitish stringy mucus, creamish kind of lotion type, egg white cervical mucus + brownish + blackish snot (which the doctor said it was just old blood being flushed out).
So that night, when I wiped and saw the red color, I was....em..a little bit on panic,
coz I don't wanna lose this baby.... We've been this far already and I don't want to give up.
The red blood comes with the egg white cervical mucus with a brown tint as well.
and that was it. No more after that *fingers crossed*

The good thing is...............starting 20 weeks 1 day of pregnancy, I can already feel the baby's movements!!! Sometimes a few kicks ! Not strong enough to record it on camera yet. I am pretty sure those are baby kicks! Before this, I only felt some flickers, flutters, and bubbles. Now that it's getting more intense, oh Im so happy ! ^^ so so very happy ^^

Grow well baby...

Oh yea, for 3 consecutive days, I keep on losing weight.
Actually my weight fluctuates during this pregnancy.
I am now 5months pregnant and only gain around 1.9kg :(
Im a bit concern about this and will talk to my doctor again about this issue.
Last time she was not worried at all, looking at my BMI she does not expect to see huge increment.
I had diarrhea last week, but I managed to gain some weight but not for long...

Next ultrasound (anatomy yay !!) will be on 17th August 2015.
I can't wait to see you babyM...kisskiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment