Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Sleeping quality is now getting terrible

Today : 19 weeks 0 days

I rather sleep on my back, it feels so good and so natural and somehow it's the most comfortable position on earth to get a good night sleep.
 
However, according to Mr.Google, it is best to sleep on either sides, preferable on the left side cause baby can benefit a lot from it, such as good blood circulation, baby can receive good amount of nutrients, and the umbilical cord will function at its best.

Ive been sleeping on my left side for the past few weeks. It felt soooo terrible !!!! Sleeping is no longer a fun thing to do. I woke up at nights so often just to make sure I'm on my side, but only to wake up looking at the ceilings, most of the time.

The con of lying on my back will actually cut supplies of oxygen to my baby in the uterus. How true is that, I don't really know. But if lying on my side is so good for the baby how come at nights I have to be awake and finding my self lying on my back? Isn't that how my body tells me that lying on my left side might as well not good for the baby? I believe the body has it own natural way to notify our self that something is just not right and you have to move and re-position yourself so that you can be comfortable and can function normally.

Nowadays, when I wanted to go to sleep, I would grunt and force myself to lay down and pretend to be okay having to shift my body to either side. My hubby bought me a pregnancy pillow, still it does not really serve its whole purpose. Huhu...

Counting, I still have 21 terrible weeks to go before I can sleep peacefully. Not mati okay. LOL


I...want...to....still....sleep.....on.....my.....back.......coz....Im....a....back....sleeper

0 comments:

Post a Comment