Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Maternity Cloths and Appointments

Today: 22 September 2015
Week 26 Day 0

I am still using my old clothing. Haven't bought any maternity dresses yet coz my tummy didn't really grow as much as I expected.

Went to gynae RIPAS yesterday for another consultation.
Did the routine : heartbeat was fine, 150bpm and urine was normal, and that's it. LOL.

Next appointment will be on the 26th for my GTT (Glucose Tolerance Test).
Next ultrasound will be on 5th October.

Not much to say tho. We did few relocation of furniture in our room to give space for our baby. Will be buying more and more stuffs for BabyM this week!

Baby still kicks like mad. Hehe... It's ok sweetheart. We both love you till Jannah... Can't wait to see you! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment