Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 6 September 2014

Yong clinic menglait

So i couldnt wait. I called Yong Clinic and asked for an ultrasound. They asked to come before 430pm.
I am now here. Given 3 cups of water to fill in my bladder. Now i am still waiting... only if i got the feeling to pee then i'll be asked to do the ultrasound.
I showed the PTs to this indian doctor. Seriously I am so not pleased by her treatment. Not that I do not expect to be treated likr a vip, but the way she talked to me was like she didnt wanna talk at all. She even disregard my PTs and said that they are all negatives. Wtf. According to google.com it said a line is a line no matter how faint. What a bitch. Even if she was right, as a doctor you were trained to speak and explain to patients professionally.
If it is not because of the cheap price for ultrasound, I wouldnt bother to come back. Damn! Ok bye! Will give updates.
UPDATES:
uterus seems fine and show nothing. Good news is, my Pcos is no longer bothering me! My ovaries are now super healthy! Thanks to furmon!
Then she asked to check PT. Bear in mind that time my urine was sooo diluted bcoz i drank a lot of water before the ultrasound. They are using the most sensitive test from Singapore it even can detect Hcg from diluted urine. And it came out NEGATIVE.
Whatever! I still trust my body and my dreams. Damn it

2 comments:

...marzylabsyu.. said...

may I know how much is the cost of ultrasound? yong clinic here in Brunei am i correct? coz i'm currently making my doctor's appointments in Lee Clinic.. and I am not satisfied with their ultrasound machine

Mom to be said...

Sorry for the late reply, got tied up by the daily routine. As far as I remember, they charged me $50 for an abdominal ultrasound. Dr Ding in Yayasan has the most sophisticated device, a bit pricey but very worth it. Otherwise, CY Lim is not a bad option either. I remember Dr Emy was so generous in giving us so many ultrasound print outs, but she's no longer there lah, she got replaced by Dr Faridah.

Post a Comment