Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 13 September 2014

Cycle Day 17

No positive opk yet. Pf..

I caught a flu wet cough and a sorethroat yesterday. My wisdom tooth was really bothering as well.

So this morning i went to the dentist to get it extracted. My god...after the pull out and when thr anesthetic wore out, i caught a fever as well. Ate an icecream to deal with the throbbing pain, it worked temporarily but my throat would not thank me.

God knows how i feel. Checked temperature tonight, and it went up to 38.87!! Bear in mind what normal for me is 35.5!

So as usual, im using detox foot patch to reduce the heat by tmorrow. I rub vicks on my chest and throat. I drank hurix flucough. I drank many water so that i could feel better tomorrow. My throat is killing me!

No positive opk yet. I am so confused #cry

0 comments:

Post a Comment