Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday 24 September 2014

pissed off haha

Ok. This cycle is a bit weird.
1) I dreamed of holding my baby Maria. so many realistic BFPs in my dreams
2) OPKs were dark, but no progress to becoming a positive
3) Pelvic pressure
4) bleeding and spotting (maybe because I cough too hard)
5) bleeding after sex (WTH??)

so i went to the emergency. They checked urine PT. Negative. They checked my blood for HCG. Still Negative. Fuck my body! For the previous 2 months I got back my regular periods (28 days) but this month is a heck! My OPKs are running out and no positive yet. DAMN girl !!! It's been 2 weeks tho since I had my fever, sore throat, flu and cough. Maybe this is what causing the delay !!! MAYBE JUST MAYBE !!!!!!!!! Stopped using FURMON. My next effort is to consume PURE HONEY I bought from my mum. and im gonna drink TONS of coffee after this. I didnt end up being pregnant when I stopped my caffeine intake. I know so many ppl who drank so much coffee and they are heavy smokers as well, but hell they can get pregnant SO EASILY. Not Fair!!!!!!! eVEN low carbs diet made me SICK like shit !

It has been 2 years and 3 months already. AND we are still waiting !@@!!WZ21p2345G6W3764U

0 comments:

Post a Comment