Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday 22 August 2014

I have a great feeling...

Em...I guess this is the month, why? Here's why...

1. I never had keputihan issue, never.
2. Masa diurut oleh Babu Tiong, she said something like this "yang banarnya, peranakan mu ani subur, dua2 kiri kanan subur"
3. My mensus came back normal, 28 days =D excited sgt sebab selalunya my mensus was really really regular before I got married, lepas married my mensus went tingtong from 32days to 62days. Crazy...I know right...
4. Last month I ovulated early. On day 16. This month I ovulated on the same day =D So I guess I no longer have that PCOS issues. Alhamdulillah!!!!
5. This cycle, I am on 100mg Clomid, to increase our chances
6. Recently, my TSH level has stabilised, from 6+ --> 5+ --> 2.99 --> 5.25 --> 5.75 (THANKS TO SHAKLEE!!!!!!!!!!) --> 1.29 =D
Doctor said, to achieve a very healthy pregnancy, my TSH level has to go down to below 1.0, by this time I am very confident my TSH is below 1.0. I just knew it!
7. If progesterone was the issue, I am fixing that with Furmon (I guess this is the reason why I get my normal cycle back)
8. Hubby's sperms are very fertile now! He has more than 200 million sperms reserved in 1.5 days. Fast swimmers and good morphology ;) Check my previous posts on Semen Analysis. Thanks to I.E (comes together with Furmon in a purchasing package)
9. Our financial status has now stabilised! Both of us. We now have so much money to spend for our future kids hehe
10. I am using OPK so I am pretty sure that I ovulated this cycle.
11. Our sex life was no longer a routine (routine is boring!), most of the BD was made spontaneous, we also get to enjoy doing it in the mornings and afternoons. I am pretty sure we made the right scheduling.
12. I controlled what I eat, I mostly eat shabu2 (err...adalah TERmakan Durian, couldnt help it since it's the seasoonnnnnnnn, but I tak makan banyak)
13. I drank lots and lots of water after ovulation
14. Tho the symptoms may not be significant compared to my last pregnancies, but I am still holding to hopes.
15. Usually I will get baby dreams before the pregnancies. This cycle, I dont get it lol... oh wait, this should not be included in the list. But nevermind...

COME TO US BABIES!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment