Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 23 August 2014

Atkins Day 1 Breakfast

I have decided, pregnant or not, I will start on Atkins program. Instead of taking carbo less than 20g, im gonna make sure i dont exceed 160g. That is the recommended value if you are TTC-ing
I saw many people had actually lose weight fast, esp during the Induction Stage. I saw malaysian ppl lose weight from this program and yet to see a testimonial from Brunei. Ada, but maybe they dont talk about it, or they insisted not to share with ppl. Pff
Well....the good thing is that my husband is being supportive :D he's willing to pay me $50 per 3kg lost. Hihiiiiii ok lah than nothing. But if i gain weight i will have to pay him too. Thats the deal. Lol.
I plan to stay on Induction Stage till I hit 65kg, then move on to the next stage until i reach my ideal weight :)
We shall see. My discipline is not helping, I need to make the money as my main inspiration. Haha
My first Atkins menu:
Scrambled eggs with cheese and a pinch of cinnamon powder.
Not fullfilling but oh well....just need to drink more water to feel full

0 comments:

Post a Comment