Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday 25 August 2014

Atkins Day 3 Breakfast

Wops, nearly finished my food before I take the photo. Lol. So far so good.
I guess i need to add more carbo in my diet..cozz....this morning.....my hpt....gave me.....a very faint line.....
Prior to that, i was having a dream and got bfp on 3 sticks huhu ( a very strong BFP!!) ....this morning when i tested, im sure it was not evaporation line. It appeared within the time frame and when i tested i opened the door so the toilet was not really moisty.
Im gonna test again after 2 days i dont wanna get too excited yet :) been thru 4 miscarriages so i dont want to put high hopes.
Hehe btw the satay ayam isssss soooo delishhhh!
Im feeling nauseated im sure it came from eating too much mayonnaise during my atkins. Oh well

0 comments:

Post a Comment