Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday 20 June 2014

Still no luck...

It's been a long time...still no baby ball within me. -sigh-
I stopped metformin, since it gave me bad gases and upset my stomach.
Now my efforts towards pregnancy are only supplements from Shaklee, Levothyroxine to regulate production of Thyroid Hormone, and also Furmon (google Lumiglow, Furmon is an improvised version)
While husband is taking supplements from Shaklee, Migrate Q10, Clomid, Melvinum and Intense Energie lotion (IE)
We'll see...

Oh, I nearly forgot to mention, my cycle #21 was an ass. I got my period after 62days. The longest cycle SO FAR!!!

Today im in day 32. Hopefully will get my period soon. Or will get my baby soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment