Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 28 June 2014

My thyroid level

Since my last miscarriage, my thyroid level was above 6.
Second review, it goes down to 5.25.
Third review was 2.99.
I was over the moon.
Doctor said in order to have a healthy pregnancy, it has to come down below 1.
So there comes my fourth review. It jumped up to 5.35
I was like, WTH...am i pregnant??
Did the Shaklee supplements contradict with my levothyroxine?
Ok lah...I wanted to see how's the next level gonna be
Today, I just knew my TSH level is 5.75
GREAT
There's an increasing pattern...
So doctor increased my levothyroxine dosage from 25mg to 50mg
Next appointment will be on early August 2014.
Damn it. Im gonna stop all the supplements and gonna stick to old school Folic Acid from Guardian.
Pfff......
And 1 more thing, my back neck and shoulder are painful since the last 2 to 3 days.
Am i getting an ectopic? But I did not encounter any bleeding nor spotting.
Hmm...I hope the next review will gv me smiles.
I need to stop consuming SHAKLEE products. They ONLY work very well with my husband.
Im a bit pissed right now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment