Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday 27 June 2014

Semen Analysis #1 and #2

Went to Lee Clinic last night, husband went in and I waited in the car.
The anticipation was pfff...god knows...

Well, I received msgs from my husband saying that his sperm count was high but no swimmers. YUP!
No swimmers! NIL. Zero percent, not even a single sperm swam.
So devastating... I thought it would get worse day by day.

But no...the moment I saw the hardcopy of the result, I was HAPPY!

How could I not be happy, his sperm count skyrocketed from 5.45million to 270million !!!!
That's A LOT! That's more than normal!

His sperm morphology increased from 3% to 70% !!! What a huge difference!!!
Now that his sperm genes are getting back to normal, Im so glad..

The only issue is his sperm motility.
From 13% down to 0%
I have no idea why...

I hope the next SA will show some improvements.
He's gonna start running soon, so wish us luck!

Enclosed:
-Semen Analysis #1 Report
-Semen Analysis #2 Report

Total Cost: BND330

-Consultation
-Semen Analysis
-Clomid
-Melvinum
-Migrate Q10

Next SA appointment will be by end of August 2014

Semen Analysis Result #1

Semen Analysis Result #2 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally I'm free from AZOOSPERMIA after years of no sperm in my testicles, but I never take it seriously none did I see it as a problem while growing up until I became of age to settle down with a woman. My woman advised me to go hospital for diagnoses that its abnormal as she has not felt my sperm in her ever since we started dating, I became very worried and confused when I was told at the hospital that I cannot impregnate a woman. because there's no sperm, I went looking for solution but all to no avail, until a came across Dr. Uduehi’s recommendation online. I reached out to him and for the first time I start to experience sperm after taking his medication, it was little at first but became plenty later. You can reach him via Tel: +234-708-487-8384 Email: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com

Post a Comment