Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday 6 November 2015

Got admitted on 01 November 2015

Today : 06th November 2015
Week 32 Day 3

Sunday, 01st November 2015, I had the most terrible experience on my breathing. I could not breath, I was suffocating, I cried, I had to yawn a hundred times just to be able to get full cycle of inhalation and that night, I thought I would die. No kidding. Shortness of breath, it's like you are standing on top of a cliff on the edge, waiting to be knocked off and fall, and eventually die.

I am pretty sure a lot of pregnant ladies had experienced this before. I did some googling, and it says this kind of symptom is pretty much normal, we just had to deal with it. I was only around 31weeks plus and I still had few more weeks to go. Therefore I decided to go to the hospital thru A&E. If this is normal, then I would rather have this baby NOW! I couldnt take it anymore. My nose is small and flat, it's always been blocked coz I have an acute sinusitis, because of this, I have a very limited amount of oxygen passes down into my lungs. Breathing through my mouth didnt really help that much. I swear to God, it was terrible. I've been having this symptom starting week 30 +

So they did ECG and Echo, blood test to check on ferrous, oxygen saturation and so on. Amazingly each test turns out to be normal. My oxygen saturation was 99%. Heart was beating well. No abnormalities were found. Iron and Haemoglobin level were perfect. Then how on earth I had difficulties in breathing. Ruled out everything, they came up with a conclusion that my sinus cavities were inflamed. They gave me a nasal spray, which I only used once, and the symptom did alleviate, but the problem is still there.

Nowadays, I just need to flush out the mucus from my throat and nose, and Im doing better. The key is to ensure the room has a good ventilation. Hopefully I dont have to deal with it again in the near future. Another logic might be that the baby is getting bigger, she pushed my organs to a point where the diaphragm could not work properly at times. I dont know... I really hope I dont need to encounter this thing again, coz I am so keen to be back on TTC board again when the baby starts feeding, around the age of 6 months. I love my baby, I love being pregnant, but I have to also deal with the complications that come along with each pregnancy.. Shortness of breath is no joke... Seriously...

I got discharged on 3rd November 2015.

0 comments:

Post a Comment