Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday 1 November 2015

3D / 4D Ultrasound

Today : 1 November 2015
Week 31 Day 5

Baby's position : Head downwards, ready for her Birthday

We now get to see our baby !!! Went to Dr Ding Clinic yesterday for the scan and it took around 20-30 minutes to finish. Oh my... the first glimpse of you reminds me of Taufik, my husband's first and only nephew. Second glimpse you look like Zatul, Taufik's mother a.k.a my sister in law. I guess his DNA is too strong in you my dear.. lol.. you have his eyes, his nose, my chin, my nephew's lips, and my cheek :D yup, you are soooooo chubby you weigh around 2kg right about this time. You look awwwwwfully so sweet! Just like mommy. Heh... Mommy and babah cant wait to see u in less than 2 months time baby girl !!! We love you already, to the moon and back !!! Promise!


Oh...the doctor gave us 2 cds. 1 cd has about 50 pictures of baby, and the other one has 2 videos in it. All in all, costs us $220. Not bad !!


0 comments:

Post a Comment