Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday 6 November 2016

Baby number 2? 🤔

Im a bit excited to see my OPK lines, but... hmm my hubby is not ready he said, thinking about his financial state, not that we are poor and have no money 😅 but we are now focusing on filling up our bank accounts in case of emergency and we are now planning on buying a house in the near future.

On my perspective, I think money is easy to find, but to conceive is based on luck 😭 especially with my age now (33), I really wish he can think ahead and start his semen analysis test anytime soon. erm..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi sis, Im on clomid 50mg 2nd cycle. First cycle I do ovulate thats why doctor dont recommend to increase my dose. Aku start gaia pasal banyak good review about it. Buleh kah aku minum gaia and makan clomid at the same time?

Mom to be said...

Hi Nurul,
Have you asked your supplier about this?
Pasal if I remember correctly, I took clomid months before I started Gaia, means I did not consume both at the same time. From my understanding, boleh plang kali but jarakkan 4hours gap, coz Gaia is made up from fruits, bukan drugs/ubat, so I dont think it will contradict. BUT to be sure, please ask the doctor as well. best is to ask your supplier ya.

I will recommend you to try Furmon cream for healthy ovaries and uterus.

Post a Comment