Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Maidless

I guess one of the reasons why I got all fcuked up just now is that, I am sooooo soooo tired physically and mentally (GET YOURSELF READY, TTCIANS!!!). Imagine, antar ambil baby from daycare, pagi begagas, tengah hari bagi susu (bukannya sekajap ni) and taking my lunch and still begagas, then petang at 4.20pm sudah chow dari office. Everytime, has to think about baby supaya inda lupa mengambil. So basically, I cannot focus on my work. Selalu pikir pasal baby. I wonder if my husband also feel the same way? nah...i guess he's fine....bukannya ia yang antar ambil. pfftt...there I go again. haha

Mana lagi bila baby demam, I have to take leaves jua. That day, I remember, baby demam lepas vaccine, then deman selesma and batuk, then baik, then another selesma and batuk, all in all ada jua kan dekat sebulan baby inda masuk daycare, and I have to take my leaves to look after her. This time also always kelahi sama hubby, pasal it's always ME yang bekarih bejarih. Why dont ia ambil cuti jua bebagi2 lah, luckily my job ani FLEXIBLE. Luckily !!!!!!

Imagine kalau the company I am in ani strict. Balik pukul 5, pukul 4.20pm sudah jalan. Anak demam and have to take so many cuti. Ujung2 kana buang keraja pasal performance inda bagus. Huh... LUCKILY !!!!

Sometimes I think bisai plang jadi housewife, a stay at home mom, but nanti apa kata my family and his family. Masa ani PANGKAT dan HARTA kana pandang. Sorry to say. If you are nothing, you are nothing lah tu, kana layan macam sampah lah tu ah. Malu tu sorang2 kan mengakun kenal kan diri. LOL. This is sadly true. Tapi pikir2 if jadi stay at home mom, mcm mana kan survive di dunia yg segala2nya kan mau duit ani....kannnn....

I guess kalau ada amah, in sha Allah, teratur sikit kehidupan. That's what I think. Tapi bilanya beamah karang mcm2 hal timbul pun, paning jua mikirkan. Pulangtah masa ani payah kan mencari agent yang jujur. Tawakal lah saja. Mudahan tedapat agent dan amah yang jujur di masa akan datang.

Urang lain yang beamah, inda kan paham ni apa yg I go through. Keraja durang sanang sikit, beban pun inda banyak. Pasal ada helping hands. I need that. I need more handssssssssssssssss


2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Hi, I haven't really read all your posts - just came across your blog 30 minutes ago because i googled Dr Avinash and found yours! and I am very interested (since I'm TTC jua). How long have you been TTC? Andddd also, you went to Lee Clinic right? Did her meds work? Looking forward to your reply :) thank you!

Mom to be said...

Hi JAsmine, sorry for the late reply. We've been TTCing for almost 3 years before we conceived. I would say, YES! her meds work wonder for my hubby, his sperm count started off 6million, and skyrocketed to 270million after 3 months consumption. in my case, since I had PCOS (not for long after I used FURMON), METFORMIN helped me in losing weight, eventho its main function is to eliminate PCOS, I advice it's better for you to try FURMON cream. Coz her ubat made me, erm how to put it into words ah... insane and cranky, I guess it disrupts my hormonal functions, pening mual, I felt pretty much queasy lah with all the drugs coz maybe my body inda biasa. All the best to you!

Post a Comment