Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Dark opk when period is due

Last day of mensus - 28 Feb 2015
Today - 31 Mar 2015
Cycle Day - 32

I got my egg white cervical mucis on day 16-18. Now on day 32 I got some of em too.
My Opk is also dark, near to positive.
First PT, a very very very very faded line appears outside the window time frame but it doesnt show on the image.

Image - pink is an opk, blue being a PT.

Boobs are slightly sore for a few seconds, on and off. I am so confused. Im getting another LH surge. Am I about to ovulate? Or the opk can already register HCG in my system??

On Saturday morning before I sent my parents to the airport for their Umrah, I dreamt I saw a baby boy named Haiqal in blue romp. I even breastfed him in my drem. But funny thing is that, theres a hose where the milk flows from my nipples into his inner part of his body (betabuk hos). Based from my google research, it's not a good thing. Em... I will test again tomorrow morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment