Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday 25 December 2014

IUI #1

Just finished my period i am now on day 4.
Yup....we opt to do IUI this cycle :)
Hubby's semen analysis result turns out great eventhough his sperm count decreased to 65million from 270million. His motility is at a borderline, 60%. And his morphology shows an improvement from 80 to 85%.
This cycle my dose for metformin has been increased from 500mg to 2000mg. Clomid ane decan as usual. On the 27th will get my injection not sure what kind of injection that is. Today my plan is to berurut arah babu hjh masna. But she ia yet to reply my msgs.
I dont know. I guess this is the best for us. If the first IUI does not bring any success then we gonna continue until 5 attempts before we proceed to ivf.
Oh yea, we are gonna do IUI with dr avinash from lee clinic. Costs us more than $1k already hehe but hopefully it is worth it!
In sha Allah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment