Mayra Nadya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Haekal Mikael

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday 20 July 2014

Homeopathy Brunei

We met a homeopathy doctor last week for the first time. It's our another alternative to conceive.

I stopped taking in stupid supplements like Shaklee and the others, coz they made my thyroid problem even worser.

We came to know about this doctor from my sister in law. They hv waited around 3years to conceive. She went to see this doctor and got pregnant right away. But unfortunately it ended up as Ectopic..

So we went into his office, he asked my husband to cut a few strands of my hair, which later was placed on this machine, and with the help of a crystal hovered on my hair he was able to know my BP, sugar, cholesterol and thyroid level. Surprisingly they were pretty accurate.

My bp and sugar were always normal.
My cholesterol was on a borderline (6)
And my thyroid level was unexpectedly Good. Good to know.

Accordingg to him, both of us are normal. I can get pregnant anytime. Hm he made it sound so easy.

The homeopathy medicines were cheap too. Including consultation we were only charged for $30. Hoping for the best!

By the way, it has been long time I didnt catch a fever or cold. But today, I feel so different. My temperature was around 37.68degrees which was a bit higher than normal. What normal for me is around 36.5 degrees.

Crossing my fingers...

For you guys who would want to try another method of conceiving, you may kindly contact Dr Haji Zainal thru his phone line 875 4856. His clinic address:.No.6 First Floor, Spg 646, Hj Embran Building, Bunut

1 comments:

Piles Homeopathy said...

This is a comprehensive and helpful post.
Piles Treatment In Hyderabad

Post a Comment